Saturday, June 18, 2005

Spending Money Like Water

I can't understand how it's possible to spend SO much money in SO little time. As an anonymous airplane pal sagely stated on my flight over here, "every time you step outside, you should just assume you're going to make a $20 deposit somewhere." Frighteningly enough, this is SO true. The only time I don't seem to spend money is when I'm working, and that is really sad. Reeeally sad.

Today I went shopping in SoHo, and I resisted for the most part. Then we stopped into the Kate Spade store, and I couldn't help but indulge my handbag addiction once again. As my friend pointed out, I am buying a new purse at a rate of once per week. Crazy! Anyway, here it is. As they say, a picture is worth a thousand words.


I'm in loooooove... Posted by Hello

No comments: