Tuesday, July 11, 2006

I HAVE AN APARTMENT!

Okay, so it's been pretty wild lately. The Bar studying, apartment hunting for a place in NY while I'm still in Chicago, etc. have made life kee-raaaaazy, man. The good news -- heck, the GREAT news -- is that I officially have a place to live! I found out today my application for a super duper cute duplex on the Upper East Side was accepted over four other applicants'. Woohoo! I may have had to pay a broker's fee *cringe*, but I think in the end it is worth it for the peace of mind. Now, I know you may be wondering..."Upper East Side??? What happened to the other "perfect location" place?" Well, it may have been a perfect location, but the people in charge were FAR from perfect. Let's just say I will need to lay the smackdown when I find the time to call and freak out at them.

On a more fun note, has anybody seen the newest HP laptop commercials? I love the Jay-Z version!

1 comment:

RQ Whitaker said...

I know! How can you pantomime "cool"? It's insane...although, just once I'd like to see some animation from his ultra-laid back self...but then I think that would scare me.