Tuesday, January 03, 2006

2006: The Year of No Fear

2006 brings with it the Year of the Dog -- my year -- and a year of many milestones and "life" events in my life. I'll be graduating from law school, studying for and taking the Bar, moving to New York, getting my first ever pet, and starting my new job. This upcoming year promises to be a year of transition, if you will. Looking back on the past couple of years, I can see being intimidated by the upcoming changes to what has thus far been a well-ordered and much-predictable regime. However, in keeping with this year's theme, I will rise up to meet these changes with grace, confidence, and (let's hope) a little sass and panache, to boot.

Fear no changes. Fear not the unknown.

This is 2006. This is my year. This is the year of no fear.

4 comments:

RQ Whitaker said...

That's awesome! You sound like a Nike commercial! Maybe I'll rally my students with this, Braveheart style.

Sad how I've become so indoctrinated with the consumerist culture that I see genuine inspiration as advertsing platitudes :-<

Anonymous said...

No Fear Left! No Fear Left!

Anonymous said...

Wait, I dont' understand, you're getting a dog this year? What are you going to name him/her?

Avid Diva said...

I'm getting a cat when I move to NY.