- Robin: "Ghoti" is "fish?"
- Batman: See here. English phonetics. GH becomes F, as in "tough" or "laugh." O becomes I as in "women." TI becomes SH as in "ration" or the word "nation."
- Robin: Holy semantics, Batman. You never cease to amaze me!
- Batman: No time for compliments, Robin. We must thwart some criminals. To the Batmobile!
I have three weeks to finish my three papers. I have 18 craptacular pages out of 20 for the first, 0 out of 15 for another, and 0 out of 20 for the third. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.
Edit: Oh, what the hell, here's another one:
- Dick: Gosh, Economics is sure a dull subject.
- Bruce: Oh, you must be jesting, Dick. Economics dull? The glamour, the romance of commerce... Hmm. It's the very lifeblood of our country's society.