1. I'm back!
2. Puerto Rico was awesome.
Doesn't Casa Bacardi look like the Scrooge McDuck Mansion in Duck Tales?
- The good: It was relaxing, sunny, and warm. The Bacardi tour was awesome and (surprise surprise market capitalists) FREE. Pina coladas. A craps table. Putting a dollar into the nickel machine and cashing out twenty. Lying on the beach with the sole concern of whether or not I need to reapply sunscreen. Perfect.
- The bad: Casa Bacardi tour direct quote from audience member: "Where's Santiago de Cuba?" quickly followed by "What's so bad about Cuba? I had a friend who visited there, and everybody she met was really happy!"
- The ugly: I have a semi-handprint sunburn on my back. Yeesh!
3. UCLA is in the Final Four. The Memphis game was a little less dramatic, but the Gonzaga game...wow! Was that Sweet Sixteen comeback win ridiculous or what?!
4. I'm not a big fan of Chinese food generally, but I love it whenever I go back home.
5. Even though I of course love my family because they're my family, I really really don't like them sometimes. I know. I'm horrible.
6. Discovered: On the airplane, sitting next to someone who smells like the bottom of an ashtray is actually worse than sitting next to someone who's 400 pounds.