I know I'm back in San Francisco when I...
1) hear "Jingle Bells" in Chinese on the sound system at the supermarket
2) walk outside in less than full down coat, gloves, scarves, and hat gear
3) eat fresh seafood three times a week
4) am colder inside the house than outside the house (don't ask me to explain this, but I have a feeling it has something to do with a mental association with the outdoors-as-zero-degree-weather territory)
5) can look forward to the following eclectic mix of Christmas buffet offerings: Korean beef, turkey with gravy, baby bok choy, and cheesecake
6) pay $5 in toll money to cross the bridge
7) have to cope with my parents' dial-up :)