Tuesday, August 30, 2005

The San Francisco Post (Work Edition)

Today OCI -- Round Two started up for me. It's quite different to go through it this time around, knowing that there is a job for me to fall back on should nothing pan out. Walking into the interview room with an offer already on the table is a huge relief. That being said, plenty is at stake because (I don't know if you know this, but) I really want to be back in SF. [/snarkiness hehe]

It was quite a fiasco for me to set up a meeting with the San Francisco office over my two week stay in SF. Let's just say I really really really am glad I won't have to deal (much) with the recruiting department any longer. In the end, though, I was able to meet up with my friend for lunch on Friday AND with some people from the corporate department after the lunch. Yay.

Best get to bed so that I can be bright-eyed and bushy-tailed for my interviews tomorrow. More later on how those go.

No comments: